Gmail has become the best email service that comes with excellent features and easy-to-use interface through which you can customize the settings easily. There are several ways to Backup your Gmail Account. Just follow the given steps carefully to backup the Account to avoid any kind of glitches. You can have the emails downloaded through the POP or have them auto-forwarded to another account. In this guide, we will discuss some excellent ways to use another Gmail account to backup the previous Gmail account. If you want to know more then, it is advisable to get in touch with the technical experts for instant and reliable help.
The best way to Backup Gmail to another Gmail Account is as follow:
The easiest way to have a Gmail Backup is to forward them automatically to another email account. This way, if you lose your emails in one account then, it will be secure and safe in an alternate account. Google comes with an in-built feature to forward your emails automatically.
Follow the steps to backup your Gmail to another account:
• First of all, login to your Gmail and go to ‘Settings’ and you will get an option known as “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”
• Now, click on “Add a forwarding address” tab and then enter your destination email id
• The pop-up will display for the conformation and upon clicking the “Proceed” option
• Now, a confirmation code will be sent to your destination mail
• Copy the code from your destination email
• Now, go back to the “Settings” of your previous email
• Here, you will see an option in the forwarding menu that asks you to enter the confirmation code
• After that, enter the confirmation code and click on “Verify”
• This process only adds your destination email to the previous ID
• To enable forwarding, choose the option that says “Forward a copy of incoming mail”
• You can also add multiple emails to forward and customize your options
• If you want to forward emails that are received only from a particular person or the emails which have a particular subject/word, for that, you can customize the forwarding option.
By following the given steps, you can easily backup your Gmail account to another account. Call on Gmail Support UK if you are facing any issue while backing up your Primary Gmail account. It is highly recommended to you to check this email account from time to time to see if the emails of the main account are showing there and everything is backing up. Not only for backup but if you are facing any other issue or error code regarding Gmail then the technical teams will help you in any manner they can.