Gmail not opening links on android what should I do?
If you are looking around for an option to use for the process of communication so that you can use it in the most efficient manner, and also very smoothly then the answer for that would be Gmail email service, there is nothing as good as Gmail for that purpose the service has always been very easy for the people to use, all the features associated with the service have always been very easy for the understanding of the people and also it has been very easy for the users to use.
Common Gmail email service-related issues:
Though the service is very easy to be used and to be understood, still there are still certain technicalities, that are associated with the use of Gmail email service and because of those there are certain issues, that the user may get to face while using the email services, the issue can be related to login or it can be related to anything else, here, for now, we will see how the user can fix the issue of Gmail not opening links on android. This is also a very common problem that the user may get to face while using Gmail with the help of the right procedure conduct the user can get it fixed.
Android system web view Chrome and Gmail update:
In order to open Gmail links on android the user should follow the given steps for getting android system web view and Gmail updated:
• The user should open the app drawer further should open play store
• The user should further search for “Android system web view”
• The user should then tap on update in order to get the pending update completed
• After that, the user should get the chrome updated
After all of this, the user should get the device restarted, and then the user should try to open the link now. If the page still does not open then the user should downgrade to the factory version of the app.
If still, the problem remains, then the next thing that the user should try is disabling the app browser in Gmail.
In order to get this done, the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open Gmail on the device
• Then in the upper left corner of the app, the user should click on the menu button
• After that, the user should choose the “settings” menu from the side menu
• Next, the user should click on “general settings”
• After that, the user should scroll to the bottom at the option of “open the web links in Gmail”
• Next, the user should get the service restarted, then the user should try to open the links again.
If nothing helps with the fix of the issue, then in that case the only option left for the user would be to conduct a reset of the Gmail app.
In order to get the reset done the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open “settings”
• After that, the user should click on “apps and notifications”
• Next, the user should choose the option “ see all apps”
• After that, the user should click on the “Gmail”
• Next, the user should click on “storage and cache”
• After that, the user should click on the “clear storage”
So, this is how the users can fix the issue of Gmail not opening links, the guide is really going to be very helpful for the people, the users are advised to read it all carefully, for further help the users can also get in touch with the experts for help at Gmail Contact Help UK.