How do I check Gmail storage and make more space in it?
Gmail is the best thing to be used for the purpose of message exchange and for the process of email sending and receiving them, yes please do not misunderstand anything over the fact that sending and receiving o messages and the exchange of emails are one and the same thing. In order to get emails and to send emails, the user will need to open the whole email Window in Gmail but other than that there is also a Google chat option through which the user will be able to instantly send short messages and will be able to receive short messages easily, the Google chat instantly can be integrated with Gmail and can be used further.
Check Gmail storage
Gmail is one such service that is known among people for various reasons, there is this reason of safety and security also one of the main reasons is Gmail storage, there is no other email service that provides as much storage space as Gmail does, though people do not often reach to the limit of Gmail storage as it is already so much but still if the user somehow reaches out to that and starts getting into problems then in that case the user is advised to get the Gmail storage capacity checked.
In order to check Gmail storage capacity the user is advised to follow the steps given below:
• The user is advised to open the Google Drive storage page
• If in case you have already logged in with email and password you will then see the percentage data as it has been taken into use by Gmail
• Now if you need to check the amount of storage that is left then, for that, you are advised to scroll down to the bottom of the page in order to check the amount of storage left
If in case, the left amount of storage is not enough, then for a fix to that the users can very easily make space in the Gmail account. In order to get that storage made the user will need o get the Gmail trash cleared.
Clearing Gmail trash
In order to get the Gmail trash cleared the user is advised to follow the given steps:
• The user is advised to open the Gmail account
• Next, the user will need to choose your trash mails
• Further, the user will need to click on the “delete forever” button
• Next, the user will need to click the option “empty trash now”
• This is how the user will be able to get all the trash mails cleared
Once the trash mails from Gmail will be cleared there will then be enough space created for new emails to arrive in Gmail. So, this is all important information related to Gmail storage also after reading this the user will be able to understand easily how space is to be made in Gmail so that the user would be able to accommodate more emails.
The users are just advised to go through the whole guide carefully, and that is how the users would be able to deal with the storage issues easily, all the important information has been provided herein very smooth and easy to be understood language. Reading the guide with full concentration is really going to help people use Gmail in various ways. There can be no other better guidance than this one if any of the Gmail users really feel the need for it in any given situation at any given point in time.