What is the reason for Gmail UK service not updating on Mac?
Well talking regarding the Gmail email service it can be said that the service really needs no introduction; it is already very much popular among people. There are many other email services also that are available for the easy exchange of emails but out of those all it is only Gmail that is preferred by most of the users it is so because all the features associated with the Gmail service are really very easy to be used and also the user interface design of the service is very easy to be used and understood.
Why is the Gmail UK service not updating on Mac?
Gmail is also popular among people because it is very well compatible with all types of devices as well as operating systems, therefore one can easily use Gmail on the device of his or her choice, it can be a Mac an android or it can be a laptop or a computer, but even after everything is so smooth and easy to handle but sometimes it happens that Gmail does not update on Mac due to some technical glitches, so here we will see the exact reason for that and also we will see how the issue can be fixed.
Is Gmail not updating on Mac due to sync issues?
Well, the help for the issue of Gmail UK service not updating on Mac can be because of problems with the sync settings so to get this fixed the users are advised to get the device restarted, the issue can also be because of the push settings in Gmail to get those settings fixed the users are advised to follow a series of steps.
In order to get this done the user is advised to follow the given steps:
• The user will have to open settings
• Then, in the menu, the user should look for “passwords and accounts”
• After this, the user will have to get the data
• For that, the user is advised to choose Gmail and finally click on “fetch”
• Once, the process is done successfully, the user will then, refresh the page, and the sync settings will be well handled.
What is the problem with Gmail security settings?
Well, the issue due to which Gmail may not be updating on Mac can be because of some problem with the Gmail security settings so to get it checked and to fix it the users will need to follow a proper procedure.
In order to get this done, the users will have to follow the given steps:
• The user will need to go to the Google my account page there at the end of the page click on the official link.
• Then from the menu on the left panel of the page the user is advised to click on “security”
• Next, on the new security page, as it opens, the user will have to look for the less secure app access
• In the next step, one should turn on the access
• After completing all these steps, the user is advised to get the status of the mail checked
If the problem still remains, then the user is advised to get the account removed from Mac, and further, it should be added once again, this will surely get the problem fixed and the user will be able to get the Gmail application or the account updated on Mac.
The issue of not being able to update Gmail on Mac is very common, and just in a few steps with the help of few procedures, the users will be able to get it fixed and will be able to use Gmail efficiently.