How to create a business page on Facebook?
Creating a Facebook business page is very easy and you likely already have all the photos, ideas, and text, you will need to build your Facebook business page. You just need to follow a few steps to create a business page on Facebook by making sure to have a strong and stable network connection.
Creating a Facebook page for business:
Before signing up for your Facebook business page, you need to login to your personal Facebook account by entering the credentials. But nothing to worry about, the information from your personal account won't be publicly visible on your business page.
Therefore, if you are not already logged into your personal account and log in now, after that, dive into the Page creation steps
Step 1- Sign Up
• First of all, go to facebook.com/pages/create
• Now, choose the type of page which you want to create: business/brand or community/public figure. Create a page for business or brand, and click on the Get Started option
• Now, just enter your business information and for your page name, use your business name or the name people are likely to search for while trying to find your business
For category, type a word or two which describes your business and Facebook will then recommend some options. If your business falls into more than one of the category options, then choose one of the category options, select the one your customers are most likely to think of when they actually think about your business. Here, you will see how to add more categories later.
When you are ready then, click on Continue. Make sure that doing so indicates your acceptance of Facebook's Pages, Events and Groups Policies, so you might want to check those out before your move ahead.
Step 2- Add Picture
Now, you will upload profile and cover images for your Facebook page and it is essential to create a good visual first impression, therefore select wisely here. Make sure that the photo you select is aligned with your brand and is easily identifiable with your business.• When you have selected a great photo, click on Upload Profile Picture
• Now, it is time to select your cover image, when you have chosen an appropriate picture, just click on Upload a Cover Photo
• You have a Facebook business page, however, it is extremely sparse
Step 3: Create your Username
Your username can be up to 50 characters long, but don’t use additional characters just because you can. Click on Create Page @Username appears in the left menu to set up your vanity URL
Click on Create Username when you are done and then, a box will come and show you the links that people can use to connect your business on Messenger and Facebook
Step 4: Add your business details
• To start filling the business details, you will need to click on Edit Page Info appears in the top menu and from this screen, you can share all the essential info about your business
• Now click on Save Changes appears under each section to implement your changes as you go
Step 5- Tell your Story
You have entered all the simple details about your business and tell the people why they should indulge with your business on Facebook and there is a section of your Facebook business page where you can easily add a longer description of your business
• Click on See more appears in the left menu and then, click on About and after that click on Our Story appears on the right-hand side
• Here, you can add a detailed description of your business provides customers and why they should Like or Follow your Page and it is a great place to set expectations
• Enter a headline and text for your story and after that, upload a relevant photo when you are finished and then, click on Publish
Step 6- Create your First Post
You can create some of your own posts, or share relevant content from thought leaders in your industry. You could also create a specific type of posts such as a product or an event offer- just click one of the box options to create your first post
Step 7: Publish your page and invite an audience
Your Facebook business page now represents a sturdy and robust online availability which will make the targeted customers feel comfortable while communicating with you. Here, you should hit the big green Publish Page option appears in the left-hand menu
Here all done, your page is live and visible to the world and now, you need to get some fans. For this, you can get help from the technical experts at Facebook Support UK. The teams are available 24x7 to help you and they will also suggest some outstanding tips to make your business page attractive so that more and more people like your page.