How to resolve the issue of Gmail stuck on loading in Chrome?
Gmail is not something that still needs to be introduced as it comes to Gmail email service all the people know all the basics associated with it very well already but there are many technicalities that are associated with the workings of the Gmail email service and understanding all those technicalities is not at all possible for the users all by themselves as most of them are not from proper technical backgrounds and therefore there is always that lack of technical knowledge and skill that one would need in order to understand it all as a whole.
Also, as there are so many technicalities involved with the workings of the Gmail email service, therefore, avoiding all the technical glitches and errors is not at all possible, but for resolving those unavoidable technical glitches one would either need proper technical knowledge or would need someone with enough technical knowledge for easily getting through the errors.
Gmail users are often seen struggling with the loading related issues one of the frequently occurring issues has Gmail stuck on loading in chrome. So, here in the guide, we will see the measures that one can take for the resolution of the issue.
Cache and cookies cleared from the browser: In order to get this done the user should follow the steps as they have been given:
• The user should open the browser on the computer or the laptop.
• The user then needs to click on the three vertical dot icons.
• The user further needs to choose the option “more tools”
• The user should further click the option of clearing the browsing data.
• The user will then have to choose the time period for which the data has to be cleared.
• After the clearance of the data, the user should get the computer restarted.
The latest version of Google Chrome: If the user is facing the problem of loading with Gmail then in that case the user needs to see to it that the browser is updated to the latest version.
Disable plug-ins and extensions: In order to disable plug INS and extensions from the browser the user should follow the steps as they have been given:
• The user should open Google Chrome.
• The user should then click on the three vertical dot icon.
• Further, the user needs to click the option “more tools.”
• Then the user should further move to the extension option.
• The user should further click on the trash icon and should choose the “remove” option.
So, these are all the ways and means through which the user can easily get the given Gmail issue resolved for knowing more the user should get in touch with the team of well-trained technicians they can be reached for the needed help at the Gmail Helpline Number UK. The users can also be reached for the needed help through live chats and emails lines are open 24*7 that is all the time there is no such issue that cannot be resolved by the experts as they have been given special training for dealing with the same.