How to troubleshoot some common Facebook issues?
Facebook has been one of the leading social media platforms out of so many that are there on the internet, the platform has always been very easy for people to understand and also to use.
Facebook has been successfully connecting all the people with each other around the globe successfully; people can easily send and receive private messages instantly on Facebook messenger from their near and dear ones. Also other than that people can post regarding all that is happening in their life on the Facebook wall just to keep their friends and family living at a long distance well aware and updated about their whereabouts and well-being.
But all such platforms and applications have many technologies and features involved with the workings and therefore, the users not from technical backgrounds are often seen stuck with the technical glitches that sometimes arise during the use of Facebook.
So, to make it easy for the people here we will see the procedures of resolving some common Facebook issues.
The list of those common Facebook issues along with their proper stepwise resolutions goes as follows:
Facebook timeline not loading: For an instant and easy resolution to this Facebook issue the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should check the internet connection.
• If the internet connection is working fine then in that case the user should use the “Report a Problem” link appearing on the Facebook profile.
Facebook not working on WI-FI: In order to get resolutions for the issue of Facebook not working on WI-FI the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should try to log out and should log in again.
• Also, the WI-FI strength should be checked.
• The application should be uninstalled and should be reinstalled.
Reset Facebook password: In order to conduct a reset for the Facebook password the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should first of all search for the Facebook account page.
• The user should then on the page enter email, mobile number along with the username, or the full name that is associated with the account.
• The user should then click “search.”
• Further, the user should follow the on-screen instructions.
Facebook not scrolling: For the issue of Facebook not scrolling the user should follow the below-given steps:
• All the memory data cache should be cleared.
• The user can try using a different browser.