Is it possible to set up AOL Mail on Windows Mail?
AOL Mail has become one of the trusted email services and people love to use this email service because of its simple and intuitive interface. This email service can be accessed by using any device whether it is Mac, Android, or iOS. If you just have purchased a new PC with Windows OS and want to set up AOL Mail on it then, we are here to help you.
We are here in this guide going to discuss the exact way to set up AOL Mail on Windows Mail and for that, follow a few steps to do so. Make sure to use a good internet connection before setup AOL mail and install the new and latest update of the current Windows version to enjoy the flawless service of AOL Mail.
Access AOL Mail Account with Windows 10 Mail
You easily can access the AOL Mail account with Windows Mail and for that, you have to follow a few steps given below.
• First of all, open the Mail and choose Settings that appears in the lower-left corner with a gear icon
• Now, you have to choose Manage Accounts and then, choose Add Account
• Choose an Account box that pops up and then, choose Other Account from the options list
• Enter your AOL Mail email address into the required domain and then enter the rest of the page with the name and the password for the AOL Mail account
Choose Sign in and then, click on the Done and now, you are able to use the menu option in the upper-left corner of the Mail to switch between your email accounts and then, access AOL Mail via Windows 10 Mail.
More on Windows 10 Mail
Mail is the default, and built-in email program in Windows 10 and Windows 8, the dubbed Windows Mail in the Windows Vista. Mail allows you to access different email accounts like your AOL Mail account in a centralized place.
Windows 10 Mail automatically supports any email account which supports IMAP or POP, therefore it is simple to synchronize it with AOL Mail.
You might need to know that AOL’s IMAP server settings or POP server settings to download email to the Windows mail and the AOL SMTP server settings to send mail.
Access an AOL Email Account with Mail in Windows 8
You easily can access your AOL Email account with the mail-in Windows 8 and for that, all you need to do is to follow a few steps given below.
• First of all, open the Mail app and press the Win + C key simultaneously
• Choose Settings from the menu which shows to the right of the screen
• After that, choose Accounts and then, choose to Add an account
• Now, choose AOL from the list and enter your AOL email address and password in the fields that are provided
• You will need to choose the Connect option to add the AOL mail account to the Mail App
If you still haven’t seen any messages then, you might not have any current emails on that account. Mail will give you an option like “No messages from the last month”. To get the older messages, you have to go to Settings and then, choose that link and go to the Settings. Under the Settings, you will see Download email from section and then, choose anytime.
You are all set with the setup procedure of AOL on Windows Mail. Call on AOL Mail Support Phone Number UK and get in touch with the technical experts. The technical experts are always there to serve you best as they have knowledge of AOL-related configurations that will help to set up AOL mail on any device.