Outlook with Gmail synchronization process 2021
It is very much important in today’s scenario for the users to have proper communication established all around the globe, the best way in the year 2021, for the communication, is emailing this email process has been the fastest and also it has been the most instant not just that, also the email services are very easy for being used and also there are so many features that do come associated with the workings of the email service.
Outlook with Gmail:
Well, you do not need to confuse yourself, it is really very easy and also it is possible for the users to have both outlook and Gmail in use at the same time, in order to get this done the user will have to get the outlook synced with Gmail, here in the blog we will see how the user can get the process done in the easiest manner possible, there is a whole new procedure that the user will have to follow to get the process of syncing done.
Setting up outlook to sync with Gmail:
In order to get the setup done in outlook to sync with Gmail the user is advised to follow the given steps:
• The user should log in Gmail account
• After that, the user needs to click on the gear icon, and further, the user should go to “settings”
• After that, the user will have to get the POP and IMAP tab forward settings done
• Next, the user will have to scroll to IMAP accounts and the IMAP Settings should be checked
• After that, the user should click on “save changes”
• Once, this is done the user will further get the Gmail account added to the Outlook platform for that the user should follow the steps given below: • The user will have to open Outlook
• Further, the user should move to file
• Next, in the account settings, the user needs to click on “new”
• Further, the user will have to choose “Manual Set up” or the additional server types
• After that, the user should next get the POP and IMAP Next the user should click on “next” when done.
• After that, in the add account section, the user is further advised to get the important information checked
• Then, the user should click on “more settings”
• Next, the user should enter the outgoing server tab
• After that, the user should check the outgoing server tab
• Next, the user should check “Outgoing server requires authentication”
• Next, the user should choose the incoming mail server settings
• Further, the user should make the required changes in the advanced tab
• After that, the user should click on “next” also the user should get the test finished
Transfer messages and contacts from Outlook to Gmail:
In order to get this done, the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should log in Gmail account
• After that, one should click on the “gear icon” next the user should click on the “accounts and import tab”
• Further, the user should scroll down to “import mails and contacts”
• Next, the user should follow on-screen prompts
• Next, the user should click on “continue”
• The user should further review the permissions and should click on yes once finished
• Next, the user should choose the options
• After that, the user should click on start import and should then click on “ok”
Syncing Outlook contacts with Gmail:
In order to get this done, the user will have to follow the steps given below:
The user should get the sync deletion of the contacts done; if the user turns on this sync then the contact will be removed from Outlook as well as Gmail.
Prompt deletion: This will get the manual prompt to appear for deletion before the user will try to delete a contact that is in sync.
Sync Contacts: Through this, the user will be able to get the new contacts synced easily
So, this is the info regarding syncing, outlook with Gmail, for knowing more user should go to the team of trained experts at Gmail helpline Contact Number UK, for more help the user can also go to the experts through the option of live chats and emails, there is no such issue that the technicians may fail to resolve.