Quick solutions for AOL mail not syncing on android
If anyone is looking for an Email service to be used for the proper exchange of emails then in that case this AOL mail service is the best choice to consider it is so because the service is very easy to be used and also the user interface of the software program is such that it is very easy for anyone to understand.
There are many more factors that make this service very much user-friendly for people, one of the factors is the easy and smooth compatibility of the service with all types of devices. The service works very efficiently with android devices, macs, and also computers as well as laptops. But as with services like these it is often seen that there are so many technologies and features that are involved with the workings, so one cannot avoid certain technical glitches and errors. Here, in the guide we will see solutions for AOL mail not syncing on android this is one very common error that is often seen by the users as they use their AOL mail account.
These are some common basic fixes that the user should try to get rid of the problem:
• The connection of internet in android should be checked
• After connecting the device with internet, the user should try to sync emails on the phone
• The configuration settings of the account should be checked
• The settings of the android phone should also be checked
If this does not get the problem fixed, then in that case the user should move to the other more advanced solutions that can be implied on AOL for the fix of the problem.
The list of those more advanced and deeper solutions goes as follows:
Android device update: In order to get this done, the user should follow the given steps:
• The phone should be connected to the internet
• In the about phone option, the user should open “settings”
• Next should click on the software information button and after that should click on the update software button
• The available Android update will then be installed on the device.
Re-adding AOL mail account: In order to re-add the AOL mail account the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the AOL mail app
• There should click on the Settings icon
• After that, the user should click on the “Manage account option”
• Then should get the AOL account removed or deleted
• The AOL mail application should then be closed and should be restarted
• After that, the user should click “settings” next should move to “manage account” then should click on “add account”
• The user should then enter AOL mail account credentials in the fields given; in order to check if the sync issue is resolved.
AOL mail app Reinstallation: In order to get this done, the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should click on the “Apps icon” given on the settings screen of the phone
• Further, the user should choose AOL next should click on “uninstall”
• Next should click on “OK”
• Next, the user should open the Google play store; from there the user should reinstall the application.
If still, the problem remains, then the user should get in touch with the team of trained and certified experts at AOL customer Service number UK. Also, the option of live chats and emails is open for the help of the users all the time. There is no such issue related to the service that the team of experts may fail to resolve also they can be sure of getting instant as well as the most accurate solution for all the possible AOL mail-related issues.