Emails are the most important key for any official work. It is just like the paper of any land registry. In that case, if it gets lost or stolen then you might face serious problems. Doesn’t worry, Gmail come with a backup feature through which you can keep your email safely backed up just by following a few steps? In this guide, you will learn those steps to Backup Gmail Emails. Keep your Gmail up-to-date and enjoy this feature by securing your emails.
First of all, the necessity of Gmail Backups:
Your Gmail has important business information. Clients and future customers use it to get in connect with you. It might even have sensitive project information. But what will happen if your email were compromised or lost? The fact is that the email accounts and other online accounts are hacked into all the time and the news is loaded with accounts of data breaches and other security failures. If someone else had access to your email account and it is possible that you might lose some of those necessary business communications.
While setting strong Gmail passwords helps to lessen the possibilities that a hacker will get into the email, no system is assured. In a worst-case, you might need to delete your Gmail account if it is compromised. Having the latest Gmail backup allows you to recover your lost emails should anything ever happen to your Gmail account. There are various methods that you can use to backup your Gmail account.How to Backup Gmail Emails with Google Takeout
Google Takeout creates a copy of your whole Google Account that includes your Gmail data. To use it, you have to do:
• Start by typing takout.google.com/settings/takeout in the address field of your browser. If you are not signed in to your Google account then, you must sign in before you are going to use the utility.
• Use the scroll bar on the right of the screen to view the data list that you can back up with the help of utility. You will see all the several types of data which you can access with your Google account
• Side the Gmail slider to the right to backup your Gmail account. If you click the down arrow to the left of the slider, the screen stretches and you can refine which arts of your Gmail you want to backup.
Select one of the following options:
• Click on the toggle button next to choose labels to bring up a screen which allows you to choose which labels you want to backup
• Click on the toggle that appears next to include all your mail option to backup all your Gmail
When you have completed selecting data types to backup, click on the Next button on the lower left of the screen
Archive size: The maximum files achieve size is 50GB, just click on the down arrow to select one of the following file sizes: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 10GB, and 50GB
File type: The default file type for your archive file is .zip. Click on the down arrow to choose the .tgz file type.
Delivery method: This is how you will get your archived data. Click on the down arrow to select between receiving an email download link, a file on Google Drive, a file on the Dropbox or a file on OneDrive
• When you are finished choosing your archive format options then, click on the Create Archive option in the lower-left corner.
• On the next screen, you will see a pop-up that your archive is being prepared. When your archive is prepared then you will be notified that location of the archive through email.
• Follow the pop-ups in the email to access your Gmail archive. ( For instance, download the archive option)
Through these steps, you can easily backup your emails in Gmail and if you are facing any issue then get in touch with the technical experts by calling on Gmail Help Number UK for instance and reliable help. The teams are always there to help in any manner they can.