What possible fixes can be tried for Gmail notifications not working on android?
The best service for the purpose of email exchange is Gmail, there can be nothing else that can be as secure and as safe as a Gmail account, also the procedure of creating a Gmail account and then further using the account for easy communication is also very easy and smooth. But all these things regarding Gmail are already known to people. Here we will further see a solution for a common Gmail glitch that is faced by the users very often when they use Gmail on android.
Yes, the Gmail email service is very well compatible with all the different types’ devices, operating systems, and everything, and hence the users are nowadays seen using Gmail more on their android devices. But just as it is said above certain glitches and errors are just unavoidable, one out of those is Gmail notifications not working on android. Here, we will see the fixes that the users can try if they are facing this issue with the Gmail service.
Label Management: In order to get the labels managed accordingly in Gmail, the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open the Gmail application
• Then, in the menu, the user should open “settings”
• After that, the user should click on the email address
• Next, should go to manage labels
• The user should then click on the mail type that has to be changed
• Next, the user should choose “sync messages” and should select the last 30 days
Check notification settings: The problem can be in the notification settings, in order to get them checked the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open Gmail
• Further through the menu option should open settings
• After that, the user should open general settings
• Next, the user should click on “manage notifications”
• Next, the user should ensure that all the settings are enabled
Also, the device should be rebooted in order to get the improvements checked, if still, the problem remains then there are more solutions also that the user can try here we will discuss them further.
Whitelist Gmail from system optimization: The user should see if Gmail needs to be whitelisted, if that is the case, then for that the user should get it done.
Check time settings: In order to get this issue fixed, the user should also get the time settings checked, for that the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open settings
• Next, the user should choose a system
Further, should open date and time • The network provided time and Network provided time zone should be enabled
Provide required permits to Gmail: In order to provide the needed permits to Gmail, the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open settings
• Next, should choose apps and further should choose app manager
• Next, the user should search and open Gmail
• Further, the user should choose permissions
• Next, the user should grant all the permissions
• As the last step, the user should set Gmail as the default app
If even after all of this, the issue does not fix, then, in that case, the user should get in touch with the team of trained and certified experts, they can be connected for the required help at Gmail customer Care Number UK, the option of live chats and emails is also open for the users all the time there is no such issue related to the service regarding which the team of technicians may fail to help out the users, also the experts can be connected for the required help very easily and also as and when required as he helpline is open always.