What to do if Facebook is not responding to the device?
Facebook has become one of the most famous elements in the communications field. People use it to connect with friends and family, obtain information about world events, and also promote the business online. Therefore, coming around common issues such as Facebook not responding to the device or Facebook feed, not loading can be really irritating and annoying. If you cannot connect to Facebook then, Facebook is simply not working for you, whether on the Facebook application or desktop browser, try some of the following steps to resolve the problems.
Facebook Not Responding on Mobile Device:
There are few things you can try to unlock your Facebook app on Android or iOS device and make it work:
• Check to see if your Facebook app is fully updated – The platform pushes out the updates are quite often, so any older version might suddenly crash. To update your app, you will need to go to the App Store or Google Play Store. Download and install any update that is available.
• Check your available storage – Sometimes, insufficient memory on your mobile device can cause issues with your Facebook app. If you have less than 100 MB available, clear some space just by deleting unnecessary apps or images as well as videos to allow the Facebook app to update.
• Check the Internet Connection – Sometimes, Facebook feed not loading or similar issues with the application can be caused by poor internet connection. Therefore, check it out and then, see if the signal is too weak then, connect to another stronger Wi-Fi. You also can try to disconnect and join the same network again.
• Clear Cache if you are using an Android device – Go to your Facebook app in the Apps Management found in Settings, and then, clear the cache of the app. Your Facebook can keep freezing and hanging and as a result of your app’s cache accumulating over a long period. Hence, clear the Facebook cache from time to time. If you are an iOS user then, the system will do this automatically.
• Log out of the Facebook app and then, restart your phone – Therefore, you will need to log into Facebook again and sometimes, doing this only troubleshoot the app problem
• Check your iOS or Android system and upgrade it – If there is a new update available
Facebook Not Responding on a Desktop Browser
Facebook feed not loading or cannot connect to Facebook on a desktop browser like Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, etc. Here are a few things you should try to resolve the issue
• Check to see if your browser is up to date – Sometimes, your desktop browser might not be compatible with Facebook, therefore update the browser version if required
• Clear the browser caches – This is too simple, but it can be effective
• Login to Facebook from another browser – In this way, you will see if the issue is in your current browser
• Why does Facebook keep stopping? Well, it might be because of third-party applications or plug-ins on your PC. Remove them and see if Facebook can work better without them.
• Turn to Facebook Help Community because the issue can lie within the platform
When you are done with the above-given steps then, you are all set here. Call on Facebook Helpline Number UK to get connected with the technical experts for instant and reliable help. The teams are always there to help you in any manner they can.